Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Saygun, Ahmet Adnan - Symphonies Nos. 3 and 5


Saygun, Ahmet Adnan - Symphonies Nos. 3 and 5

In case this blog (like others) gets deleted allready bookmark this Backup-url

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 1 CD, Covers
Label:CPO
- Date:2004

Download (password to Unrar: ModernClassics [case-sensitive]:

Uploaded-links:

Uploaded part 1
Uploaded part 2
Uploaded part 3

Depositfiles-links:

Deposit part 1
Deposit part 2
Deposit part 3

Turbobit-links:

Turbobit part 1
Turbobit part 2
Turbobit part 3

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
    Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using the deposit links. Please explain why I first have to deal with LinkShrink. This very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Main reason is that some other classical-music blogs have been deleted because of DMCA and using Linkshrink the actual links are hided from automatic searches. I heard that this may help.
      I also want to be honest and therefore I admit that through other bloggers using this url-shortener I found out that it is a way to get some earnings from my efforts.

      Delete
  3. Please note some tracks are incorrectly titled.

    ReplyDelete