Monday, December 5, 2016

Saygun, Ahmet Adnan - Symphonies Nos. 1 and 2


Saygun, Ahmet Adnan - Symphonies Nos. 1 and 2

In case this blog (like others) gets deleted allready bookmark this Backup-url

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 1 CD, Covers
Label:CPO
- Date:2002

Download (password to Unrar: ModernClassics [case-sensitive]:

Uploaded-links:

Uploaded part 1
Uploaded part 2
Uploaded part 3

Depositfiles-links:

Deposit part 1
Deposit part 2
Deposit part 3

Turbobit-links:

Turbobit part 1
Turbobit part 2
Turbobit part 3

8 comments:

  1. All uploaded-links: are blocked three browsers.
    Yours faithfully.
    VE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no problem getting to the uploaded links. Sometimes you have to click twice the linkshrink continue-button (after waiting 4 seconds. I use firefox with Adblock plus addon

      Delete
    2. Update. I just foud out that uploaded in free mode requires you to turn of Adblock or similar.

      Delete
  2. Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
    Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All blocked with Chrome plus adblock, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried to download usin Chrome portable with AdBlock. I managed to download from turbobit and depositfiles in free mode with Adblock turned on. Only Uploaded requires you to turn of AdBlock.

      Delete
  4. I am a great fan of your blog which gave me much pleasure, however, this particular post doesn't work for me at all even if I switch off adblockers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can download all three files from uploaded using firefox with adblock plus turned on. Linkshrink gives me an extra pop-up site which you can shut down immediately and after clicking antother time the continue button I reach uploaded.
      PS I have permanently disabled adblock at my own blog. Maybe try do the same.

      Delete