Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Furtwängler, Wilhelm - The Chamber Music


Furtwängler, Wilhelm - The Chamber Music

In case this blog (like others) gets deleted allready bookmark this Backup-url

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 3 CD, Covers
Label:Timpani
- Date:2006

Download (password to Unrar: ModernClassics [case-sensitive]:

Uploaded-links:

Uploaded part 1
Uploaded part 2
Uploaded part 3
Uploaded part 4
Uploaded part 5
Uploaded part 6
Uploaded part 7
Uploaded part 8

Depositfiles-links:

Deposit part 1
Deposit part 2
Deposit part 3
Deposit part 4
Deposit part 5
Deposit part 6
Deposit part 7
Deposit part 8

Turbobit-links:

Turbobit part 1
Turbobit part 2
Turbobit part 3
Turbobit part 4
Turbobit part 5
Turbobit part 6
Turbobit part 7
Turbobit part 8

5 comments:

  1. Johnston, is the email correct in your Blogger profile? I have some music I'd like to share with you for your private enjoyment. Let me know if you're interested in new Bruckner releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your offer and yes you can use the e-mail in my profile to share stuff. However, maybe you are disappointed, but I'm not a big fan of Bruckner.

      Delete
    2. Never mind the Bruckner then. I know what you like. 20th century and up. The rarer the better I got an infinite supply of that. :)

      Delete
  2. Thx for this WF title.
    The piano quintet is also on Tacet 2cds TACET119. The Clarens Quintet

    Do you have that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't and actually I don't have any further CD's with Furtwängler-compositions.

      Delete