Friday, April 8, 2016

Henze, Hans Werner - Requiem


Henze, Hans Werner - Requiem

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 1 Cd, Covers + Booklet | 302 Mb
Label:Sony
- Date:1994

Download (password to Unrar: ModernClassics [case-sensitive]:

Uploaded-links:

Henze_Requiem.part3.rar
Henze_Requiem.part2.rar
Henze_Requiem.part1.rar

Depositfiles-links:

Henze_Requiem.part3.rar
Henze_Requiem.part2.rar
Henze_Requiem.part1.rar

Bigfile-links:
You have to disable adblocker or similar or use Internet Explorer

https://www.bigfile.to/file/cUn9aNn22jz6/Henze_Requiem.part1.rar
https://www.bigfile.to/file/SwGjw6DnpN4S/Henze_Requiem.part2.rar
https://www.bigfile.to/file/raUUjs4wxN3b/Henze_Requiem.part3.rar

Turbobit-links:

Henze_Requiem.part3.rar
Henze_Requiem.part2.rar
Henze_Requiem.part1.rar

8 comments:

  1. I cannot play these files. What can i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of course you have to unrar with whatever unrar-utility you like. After that flac-files can be played with a lot of mediaplayers. I use Foobar.

      Delete
  2. Which is the password to unrar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stated above the downloadlinks and the right uppercorner of my blog
      ModernClassics casesensitive therefore with capital M and C

      Delete
  3. Thanks Johnston. I have tried with WinRar and 7zip. Always the same: Error CRC. I can unrar all .rar archives, but not to play them. I have tried to repair them with WinRar. Without result.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just downloaded all three parts myself from uploaded (because I have a premium-account with them). Extracted the files without any problem using pass ModernClassics in WinRar. Played the m3u-playlist in Foobar without any problem.
      Maybe you used the cue instead of the m3u, otherwise I don't know what is wrong with your download.

      Delete