Thursday, September 3, 2015

Leighton, Kenneth - Orchestral Works Vol 2 (Richard Hickox)



Leighton, Kenneth - Orchestral Works Vol 2 (Richard Hickox)

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 1 Cd, Covers + Booklet | 351 Mb
Label:Chandos
- Date:2008

Download:

Uploaded-links:

Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part4.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part3.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part2.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part1.rar

Rapidgator-links:

Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part1.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part2.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part3.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part4.rar

Hitfile-links:

Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part1.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part2.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part3.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part4.rar

Turbobit-links:

Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part1.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part2.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part3.rar
Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part4.rar

Uploadable-links:

http://www.uploadable.ch/file/Yt5uKXAaAUyj/Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part4.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/4UXP8stm5U97/Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part3.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/WkCntJXsUg72/Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part2.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/uPGxEXw428vx/Leighton_OrchestralMusicVol2.part1.rar

9 comments:

  1. Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
    Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the password , please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be no need for any password/ I never use them. Please try again using winrar, which I use myself.

      Delete
  3. Thank's so much for this
    unrecognized composer but it's true, we need password to open rar file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be no need for any password/ I never use them. Please try again using winrar, which I use myself.

      Delete
  4. btw. Files extracted fine here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS FOR YOUR WORK!!! RAPIDGATOR AND HITFILE DON'T WORK THESE LAST DAYS ... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my recent posts I allready announced that I would leave Rapidgator and now I did. I noticed the Hitfile-change but that's due to the decision of the hoster and not because of me.
      For new posts I added Depositfiles.

      Delete