Friday, August 21, 2015

Bate, Stanley - Arnell, Richard - Chisholm, Erik - Orchestral Works



Bate, Stanley - Arnell, Richard - Chisholm, Erik - Orchestral Works

Classical | EAC: FLAC+Cue+Log | 1 Cd, Covers | 373 Mb
Label:Dutton
- Date:2009

Download:

Uploaded-links:

Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part4.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part3.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part2.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part1.rar

Rapidgator-links:

Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part1.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part2.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part3.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part4.rar

Hitfile-links:

Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part1.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part2.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part3.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part4.rar

Turbobit-links:

Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part1.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part2.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part3.rar
Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part4.rar

Uploadable-links:

http://www.uploadable.ch/file/JvTcZ6Wd8fA3/Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part4.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/4z3H7HmbkqYJ/Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part3.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/9Ss7CnUQAjcN/Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part2.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/u3Aty7PBNEZ6/Bate_Arnell_Chisholm_OrchestralWorks.part1.rar

9 comments:

  1. Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
    Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this. It was the Stanley Bate that was a real discovery for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than "thank you" for everything.

    Now... would you consider restoring your many Richard Arnell posts from a few years ago? He's more than "just one" of the best composers of his generation! Thank you always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. We know it's hard to find Yates' last great Arnell symphony recording WITH Stanley Bate's always remarkable Symphony No. 4. I do need to have another original CD of that. It's been difficult to find (even on the Dutton site which happens somewhat often)... but I did fine one. When it arrives may I share it with you and (hopefully) with our genuine modern music friends? I believe I've told you this before -- that with three ridiculous cancer treatments and, well, more you more than "revived" my mind and soul. And, yes, a number of cancer doctors are agreeing with me (and now with neuro-psychiatrists) that music absolutely strengthens the remarkable (and unseen) large brain nerves... and with me those doctors are removing the many dangerous treatments with their patients and sharing more and more versions of so many musics. Yes, I was doing that since 2002... but when you appeared in avxhome you gave me a truly greater, more insightful and more inspiring life not just with cancers (and the hazards of the treatments) but with my writing. Oh, yes -- in 2008 the best friend and more than a doctor who shared many treatments with me during our cancers received a second one. I was helping him weekly with his more than remarkable "best friend". Who was he? The greatest doctor and, yes, writer of many generations, the wonderful man named Dr. Oliver Sacks. I was quiet with Ollie... well, until he became another one with quite another so harsh leukemia... in his right eye. Yes, our friend was with him... but I was now with them. A friendship began with Ollie quietly as he recognized I was living as every person he had known who survived a brain surgery... with constant music. So what was the first source I shared with him? YOURS... and he was deeply grateful to you. Who else have I shared it with? As many as I can. "Thank you" is never enough to say to you... even "bless you" isn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stubbins,

      You're welcome. Sorry, but I don't have Stanley Bate's Symphony 4. However I will try and restore the Richard Arnell posts.

      Delete
  5. Johnston,

    I ordered it last week! When the CD becomes a part of iTunes and iPods, may I share that with inspiring you and your truly wonderful classical lovers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofcourse you may share it. Looking forward to it.

      Delete